Infrared Products Press release
CableWholesale Announces Line of Cost-effective Infrared Products
Livermore, CA - April 7, 2011 - Eight infrared (IR) products, including infrared receivers, injectors and emitters, are now available at industry-leading prices from CableWholesale in our Infrared Products Category.
CableWholesale also has a new white paper, "Infrared Emitters, Receivers and Repeaters".
As that article explains, infrared products make it possible to extend remote control ability to virtually any room in the house. For example, IR products can be used to make entertainment systems less obtrusive, share a DVD player between two rooms, or control a stereo's volume from anywhere in the home.
"This new product line is an example of our continued commitment to provide our customers with cost-effective products that can enhance their lives," said Sharon Jiang, president of CableWholesale.
The new products include:
- A dual-band IR receiver wall plate, which receives the IR signals and sends them over two twisted pair wires.
- An IR over coax cable injector, which converts an infrared signal to send it through existing coax lines throughout the home.
- An IR over coax cable coupler, which will accept an infrared signal and send it to an emitter.
- An IR over coax cable kit, which includes the injector, power adapter and coupler.
- A Keystone-type dual-band IR receiver, which receives infrared signals and sends them over two twisted pair wires.
- A single IR emitter, which relays the infrared signal to the desired device.
- A surface-mount mini IR receiver, which gathers the infrared signal and outputs it to a 3.5mm jack.
- An IR connecting block with a LED power indicator, which accepts either a 3.5mm or a twisted-pair-type connection to send a signal to the 3.5mm emitters.
CableWholesale provides cost-effective, quality products with superior service and quick delivery for the corporate, government, education, and consumer markets. The privately held, woman-owned company is headquartered in Livermore, California. For more information, visit www.CableWholesale.com, e-mail info@CableWholesale.com or call 888-212-8295.