Power cords used in hospital environments are subject to special requirements by Underwriters Laboratories. Before granting approval, UL applies rigorous tests which check durability and conductivity to ensure that the product operates at peak levels. Once a product line is approved, it is stamped with the green dot which is the trademark of hospital grade UL cords. That is why Medical Power Cords are often referred to as Green Dot Hospital Grade Power Cords. Hospital Grade Power Cords are divided into three categories. Cords with One End feature exposed wire on the opposite end making them ideal for hard-wiring into appliances. Cords with Two Ends are used when the application you are powering has a built-in inlet for the connection. Finally, Multi Leg Cords feature a splitter that supports two or more receptacles.
- 250 pieces is the typical minimum, but please contact us for specifics.
- Minimums are affected by your specifications (complexity of the cable).
- Several days to as long as 8 to 10 weeks.
- Expediting orders is possible depending on the specs involved.
- Our staff will be able to give you more specific times once we receive your spec.
- Contact us with your specifications and we will get back to you quickly with a quote.