CableWholesale offers the highest quality in high voltage and high current power cords from heavy gauge straight-blade cords to construction grade locking NEMAs. The high volumes of electricity carried by these cords necessitate a unique plug and receptacle design to assure matching electrical ratings. All our heavy duty cords are machined precisely to industry standards and carry the necessary approvals. High Voltage/Current Power Cords are divided into three sections: Straight Blade Cords are all the NEMA configurations which have the standard flat pins. Locking Blade Cords are all the NEMA plugs and receptacles that use low tolerance rounded pins for twist-lock action. IEC60309 is a category of cords that complies with international regulation IEC 60309, and can be distinguished by the circular housing.
- 250 pieces is the typical minimum, but please contact us for specifics.
- Minimums are affected by your specifications (complexity of the cable).
- Several days to as long as 8 to 10 weeks.
- Expediting orders is possible depending on the specs involved.
- Our staff will be able to give you more specific times once we receive your spec.
- Contact us with your specifications and we will get back to you quickly with a quote.