Network Printer Server, 10/100, Parallel/CN36 Male to RJ45 Female
- UPC Number:846568027604
- Connection:Centronics 36 Male Plug
- Connection:RJ45 Female Port
- Weight:1.00 lbs
Network Printer Server, Parallel Port, Centronics 36 (CN36) Male to RJ45 (10/100 Fast Ethernet) Female
Part # PS-1203
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
This device allows you to install a printer onto your server when your printer does not have a built-in Ethernet port.
- Provides one 10/100Mbps auto-sensing port that complies with IEEE 802. and 802.3u standards
- Provides one printer port that can attach directly to a printer's parallel port
- Supports TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI network protocols
- Supports LPR, Email Printing, Raw Printing, Unix Logical Printer
- Supports Peer-to-Peer Printing (TCP/IP/IPX/NetBEUI)
- Supports Server-based printing (Novell NetWare and Windows)
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, NetWare(3.x above) and Unix/Linux)
- Supports DHCP (both client and server) protocol
- Efficient print job transfer using DMA (Direct Memory Access).
- Supports bi-directional capability, able to get information from printers
- Supports Web-based management, Windows Configuration Utility, SNMP Protocol
- Provides easy-to-use installation, setup and diagnostic programs.
- Provides flash memory for convenient software upgrades.
- Supports Fault-Tolerant Upgrade capability
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u
- Printer Port: Centronic x 1
- LAN Port: 10/100M UTP (RJ45) x 1
- Power: 6VDC/1A
- Dimensions: 25(H) x 57(W) x 110(D) mm
- Weight: 95g
- Temperature: 10-55 oC
- Humidity: 0-90% (Non-condensing)
- Certification: FCC Class B CE Mark