1.25 Gbps Copper Transceiver, RJ45, 100 meter
- Weight:0.18 lbs
1.25 Gbps Copper Transceiver (RJ-45, 100 meter)
Part # 72X6-01101
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The 72X6-01101 is a Copper SFP transceiver that provides enhanced flexibility to system designers. It converts 1000BASE-X optical Ethernet port to a copper Ethernet port (1000-BASE-T) to support a transfer rate of up to 1.25 Gbps at a distance of up to 100 meters over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cable.
- Up to 1.25Gbps bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended cased temperature range(0°C to +70 °C)
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SERDES interface