5 port L2 SNMP 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch Card, PCI
- Connection:5 Ethernet Ports
- Weight:0.37 lbs
5 Port L2 SNMP 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch Card, PCI
The 71X6-00405 is a high performance 32-bit PCI Bus SNMP Fast Ethernet adapter with 5-port 10/100Mbps Switch. The N-way ports auto-negotiate between 10Mbps and 100Mbps, which offer 200 Mbps aggregate bandwidth. It also supports a range of critical performance and advanced management-related features including 802.1p priority transmissions, TCP/IP checksum offload, IEEE802.3x flow control and adaptive interrupts.
The switch card uses the management controller which is a SNMP/RMON/DMI function-ready single ASIC chip solution for use with PC server level NIC adaptors. It is designed to function with the SOHO systems application requirements and industrial PCswith advanced low power processing to reduce power consumption for power sensitive applications and Green PCs. With Plug-and-Play function, the user can easily install and configure the switch card with minimum effort.
- 32-bit PCI v2.2 Bus interface
- Store-and-Forward switching method
- Supports flow control IEEE 802.3x for full-duplex mode and back-pressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- Self-defines 256 bytes memory I/O or register I/O based command and status register
- With SNMP/RMON/DMI network management function
- Real 32-bit turbo driver is provided for maximum performance
- Supports MDI/MDIX for each port
- Supports MAC enhancement function for management server NIC
- Space saving design and RoHS compliant