3 Slot, Gigabit Modular Switch
- Weight:11.11 lbs
3 Slot Gigabit Modular Switch
The 71X6-00103 is a modularized gigabit switch that provides the ultimate reliable and flexible solutions for large workgroups or backbones. With its modularized design, the 71X6-00103 is able to integrate different network scales. We offer outstanding flexiblity by providing different modules, 8-port 1000T module, 8-port mini GBIC module and 4-port 1000T plus 4-port mini GBIC combo module, to operate with your copper or fiber network and also to provide non-blocking, wire-speed switching performance for maximum throughput.
The 71X6-00103 supports 9K Jumbo Frame packet sizes to reduce server overhead and increase throughput. The Store-and-forward switching architecture ensures that only whole packets with a good CRC are passed to the destination. The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission. This switch is Plug-and-Play compatible.
- 3 slots for flexible network integration
- Optional modules: 8 ports 1000T module/ 8 ports mini GBIC module / 4-port 1000T plus 4-port mini GBIC module
- Compatible with IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3z
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- 9Kbytes Jumbo Frame packet
- Support IEEE802.1x flow control, with pause frame for 10/100/1000Mbps full duplex and back-pressure for 10/100Mbps half duplex
- Plug-and-Play, nothing to configure
- At-a-glance LEDs for port and system status monitoring
- 19" 1U rack-mountable size