24 port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, 2 Gigabit ports (Combo SFP)
- Weight:4.84 lbs
24 Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch with 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (Combo SFP), Web Smart
The 71X5-03124 Combo Web Smart Switch is an excellent choice for mixed Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet installations. It features advanced network and switch management features all accessible via a Webbased interface. The switch features 24 Fast Ethernet ports and 2 Port Gigabit Mini-GBIC Combo.
Network Management Options
The switch contains several key network management features, designed to manage data traffic more effectively. The 71X5-03124 supports 802.1p Class of Service for packet or data prioritizing, 802.1Q Tag VLAN management for managing different networks within the current network and provide bandwidth control.
The switch employs a wire-speed, non-blocking switching fabric. This permits simultaneous wire-speed transport of multiple packets with low latency on all ports. The switch also features full-duplex capability and Auto Negotiation MDI/MDI-X on all ports.
Remote Connections with Fiber Cable
Fiber optic technology allows for longer cabling than any other media type. A 1000BASE-SX (MMF) link can connect to a site up to 550 meters away, a 1000BASE-LX (SMF) link up to 10 km, and a 1000BASE-ZX link up to 70 km.
- 24-Port Combo Web Smart Switch for highperformance Office networks
- Supports Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X on all ports
- Supports full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3, and 802.z standards
- Supports NWay protocol and auto-detect duplex mode
- Features Port-Based 802.1Q Tag VLAN
- Supports 802.1p Class of Service with 2 per port priority queues
- 4K MAC with auto learnings
- Large 8.8G switching bandwidth
- 19-inch rack-mountable with included mounts