Surge Protector, 6 Outlet, 1 X3 MOV, EMI & RFI, Modem Protector, Power Cord 6 foot
6 Outlet Surge Protector with 6 foot power cordOur surge protector features one X3 MOV (metal-oxide varistor)(1080 Joules) to divert extra voltage away from your connected electronics and a 6 foot grounded power cable with a standard 3 prong plug (NEMA 5-15P).
This 6 outlet surge protector will keep your computer and electronic devices safe from any damaging electrical disturbances. Voltage surges, spikes, EMI/RFI interference, noise and other problems can cause damage to any electrical device. A computer surge protector will help protect your investments from these damaging occurrences. This power surge protectors features a re-settable circuit breaker that trips itself if it detects an electrical anomaly. It also has a lighted rocker power switch for easy visibility, and a heavy duty cord. There is a protection indicator lamp that tells you if the surge suppression is active. All 6 of the surge protector outlets have the same rating, so whichever outlet you plug your device into, it will be safe. Home surge protectors are the best way to keep your valuable electronic devices safe from rogue lightning strikes as well.
This surge suppressor comes with a heavy duty line cord, resetable circuit breaker, lighted rocker switch, 2 -wire grounded outlets, a surge protection indicator lamp, 2 filter capacitors and 3 MOVs to provide full protection for voltage surges, spikes, EMI / RFI interface, noise and other damaging electrical disturbances.
- Power Protector Plus
- Full Protection
- EMI / RFI / Surge / Modem
- Listed and approved by Underwriter's Laboratories.
- Built in 15 amp circuit breaker with reset feature to safely shut off the surge suppressor should an overload or short circuit occur.
- Lighted master on/off switch.
- Six switch controlled outlets with surge and spike protection.
- Protection Indicator Lamp.
- EMI / RFI / Noise Filtering.
- Heavy duty line cord with molded plug.
- Rugged metal housing with protective baked enamel finish.
- One Year Warranty.
- Modem telephone line surge protection.
The surge suppressor is designed for use with 110-125 volt AC power systems and is for indoor use only. This unit MUST BE connected to a three prong, properly GROUNDED outlet. Do not remove or disable the third (ground) prong on the plug.
- Electrical Rating: 125 VAC, 15 Amps, ( 1,875 Watts)
- Outlets: 6
- Maximum Surge Voltage: 6KV
- Maximum Surge Dissipation: Joules
- Max Spike Current: 4500 Amps
- UL Clamping Voltage: 330 Volts
- Clamping Response Time: Less than 1 nanosecond
- Temperature Range: -40 C to +80 C
MODEM PROTECTION SPECIFICATIONS:
- Outlets: 2RJ11 Jacks
- Maximum surge Dissipation: 72 Joules
- Max Spike Current: 2500 Amps
- Clamping Voltage: 150 Volts
- Clamping Response Time: Less than 1 nonsecond
Login to review this product
Excellent Product. I chose this product because I needed to plug many larger powersupply type plugs that won't fit on a power strip.
Very Good Surge Protector, Nice length and reset rocker switch. Well made product. Great job cableswholesale!