USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Black, Type A Male to Type B Male, 6 foot
USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Black, Type A Male to Type B Male, 6 footThis is a black 6 foot male to male USB 2.0 cable with one A-type connection and one B-type. These are more commonly known as USB Printer/Scanner/ Device Cables. Type A is typically the style of connection found on the backs of PCs. Type B is the smaller square connector typically found on devices such as: printers; scanners; external hard drives and USB hubs. USB 2.0 cables are backwards compatible as they can carry a USB 1.0 and 1.1 signal. The maximum length for a single USB cable is 15 feet. To get more than 15 feet you will need to boost the signal with a repeater Cable (Parts: UC-50200, UC-50500, 11U2-51032 or 11U2-51049) or Hub (Parts: 40U2-14260, 41U2-02707, 41U2-21700 or 41U2-22100).
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with PC and Macintosh.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration.
- Supports Plug and Play specification.
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error free data transmissions.
Login to review this product
(Los Angeles, CA)
Exactly what I expected. works well.
Good quality cable.
Excellent prices, fast shipping
They all work like they should.
Excellent quality at a great price as always.
Worked just as advertised. Use it to connect a USB external hard drive to a desktop or a laptop.