VGA/Component Video & 3.5mm Stereo Audio to HDMI, Converter
VGA or Component Video with RCA Stereo Audio to HDMI Converter/Upscaler
This device will allow you to display the signal from your computer's VGA port or your component video device onto a television with HDMI. The 3.5mm audio-in port adds the audio to the HDMI, eliminating the need to run a separate cable.
Supports resolutions up to 1280x960.
* VGA / Component Video to HDMI Video Converter
* Input: 3.5mm Stereo, VGA, Component Video
* Output: HDMI
* Converts either VGA or Component Video to HDMI, with stereo audio
* Accessories: includes VGA & 3.5mm stereo cables
* VGA Resolution Support:
* 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 (60-85Hz refresh)
* 1280 x 720 @ 60 Hz, 1280 x 768 @ 75 Hz, 1280 x 960 @ 60 Hz
* Component Video Support: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
* Scales general PC resolutions to HDMI 1080p/720p output.
* Scales general HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions to HDMI 1080p/720p output.
* High quality scaling technology for progressive input resolutions, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i and 1080i input.
* HDCP compatible: V1.2
* Power Adapter: DC5V
ML (Coatesville, pa)
This works wonderfully...I have a 73"tv and it works! It's cheap in price..Well it was the cheapest one that did what I needed it do:)But it works so well, it's like I am watching a dvd.. no lines or blur in my picture...and it was pretty easy to hook up as well...So thank you CableWhole Sale for all your help and knowledge!